How much a square foot does it cost to build?
- It depends. In order to give a reasonable range you additional information. Typically it can range anywhere from $250 – $450 a sq ft. depending on selections and finishes chosen.
Finding a Lot
- Start with where you want to live. We recommend you not purchase the lot till you have us, your builder, visit the site and go over with you along with an Architect to make sure the home you want can be built on that lot.
- We can as your builder get you through the process, helping schedule visits for selections and answering questions you may have. Our experience and expertise are a major part of the services we offer to you.
How long is the building process?
- Once we can assess the variables – Architectural time, permits/construction time which is based on the size and complexity of your home, then we will be able to provide a construction schedule.
How to start the process?
- Give us a call and we can arrange a time at your convenience for us to meet and discuss your plans.
Why should I choose HF Corley Custom Homes to build my home?
- At HF Corley we will build a home based on your needs, from the ground up! We build custom homes for those who value true craftsmanship and want a home with a distinct individual personality. Let us show you how combining the finest technicques of construction with innovative design ideas, can create a home that’s even better than you imagined – one that is uniquely yours.
Remodeling and Home Improvements
How much will my remodeling project cost?
- There are many variables when pricing a remodeling project and each client has different tastes / ideas which make each home unique.
What are the first steps in my remodeling project?
- Develop a list of priorities – what you need vs. what you want. If you need to cut costs this list will help you decide what you can do without.
- Establish a budget, how much are you able to spend? Where is your funding coming from?
- Get Ideas! Look in magazines,, tear out pictures and circle what you like. Check out Houzz.com – create an idea book to share with us.
How long will the project take?
- Depending on the space you are wanting to renovate, it can be as short as a week for simple projects or as long as 6 to 8 weeks. Call us to schedule a walkthrough and go over what your ideas are and from that we can give you an idea on how long your project will take.